Last night was the opening evening of the RBSA Open Competition 2013. There is an amazingly wide range of beautiful pieces on show – it never ceases to amaze me how different each artists treatment is. And I am really encouraged and delighted to have Autumn Jug and Blue Checked Anemones amongst them. It’s on until the end of June.
Copyright notice 2015
All images, text, and content on this site are the sole property of Claire Leggett and may not be used, copied or transmitted without the express consent of Claire Leggett.
If you wish to link to this site or to a post from this site, please ask first before doing so and then give appropriate credit for content.
Any other inquiries please email me at email@example.com
- Etsy stock
- Studio de-stock – how
- Studio de-stock: Birdcage, Circus Girl, Alstroemeria
- Studio de-stock: fifth set of 18 – Tile and Teacup, Peas, Tea Time
- Studio de-stock: fourth set of 18 pieces -Sweet Peas, Three Little Figs, Green Tea
- Studio de-stock: third set of 18 pieces – Crown Ducal, Apricots, Dahlias
- Studio de-stock: second 3 of 18 – Wagtail, Little Birds, Buttons
- Studio de-stock – first 3 of 18: Purple Orchid, Dorset Spring and Roses
- Studio de-stock coming soon!
- Southern Spain
- Sweet Williams
- Orchid, Horse and Butterfly
- Alchemilla Mollis
- Oxford Natural History Museum
- Print and Pattern blog spot